Blog & Linked Pages Search

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Starting Out

Hi, this is my second attempt at a blog, which I started at the behest of a few people that have the mistaken impression I have interesting things to say. *grin* My first one was one I had on MySpace for a while, and I rarely visit MySpace anymore (I feel kinda guilty about that), so I'm going to blog here exclusively from here on out. I may recycle some of my material from my old blog, and you're welcome to make fun of me if you see something familiar here. But I'll add mostly new entries, and will attempt to post here frequently... but not obnoxiously -- I'm not the sort to blog every time I make a sandwich, hear a joke or whatever. I prefer content to noise, and I'm sure most of you do too.

In any case, to old friends and new readers, feel free to subscribe and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment